Hope International is a licensed, 501(c)(3) non-profit international adoption agency providing assistance during each step of the adoption process. Hope is Hague accredited and a member of the Joint Council on International Children’s Services.
Hope International's founder and local counsel is one of 300 members of The American Academy of Adoption Attorneys (AAAA), and is one of only three members in the Dallas area. This national organization is comprised of attorneys who are intimately familiar with the complexities of international and domestic laws regarding adoption. The Child Placing Management staff has more than 19 years of experience in adoption.
Hope International’s services include hands-on support with:
- Adoption Education
- Facilitation with Citizenship and Immigration Services and Foreign Country regarding I-600A filing
- The Homestudy Process
- Dossier Preparation and Submission
Correct completion is important to avoid delays! Hope International prepares documents and obtains document authentications for its client families
- Family/Child Matches. Process varies depending on the country’s rules
- Arranging a Foreign Coordinator
- Travel Planning Assistance & Coordination
- Initial 6-Month Post-Placement Supervision, as required by Texas and other states
- Re-Adoption/Registration of Foreign Decree Process
Following your six-month post-placement supervision period. Many agencies will recommend that you complete this important step. Hope International includes it as part of their adoption service
- Administration of Foreign Follow-up Reports, as required by the foreign country
- Ongoing Support through a parents group, annual picnics and referrals to resources